Track Two offers a combination of recreational and therapeutic support services.
- Ongoing, individualized staff support
- Planned recreational and social activities
- Paid, assembly-style job options
- Relationaship, friendship and life-skills support
- Access education & certification opportunites: GED, Driver's License, etc.
- Explore hobbies & personal interests: Fitness, sports, arts, music, woodworking, astronomy, etc.
For more information about Track One services, visit our Referral Request page.