The Referral Process
Once you have made the choice to receive services from PHASE, the referral process can begin. The typical Referral Process is outlined below:
- Referral source (Case Manager, Residential Provider, etc) makes initial contact with PHASE Referral Manager. This may be an informational inquiry, setting up a tour, or request for a referral packet.
- The referral packet is sent out with a letter detailing the mandatory information that is necessary to start an individual file.
- If the packet is returned incomplete, PHASE will contact the source and request any additional remaining documents.
- Arrowhead Transportation Company will be contacted with person’s address, accommodations needed, example: wheelchair accessible van, the number of days per week that transportation is being requested, etc.
- When a completed referral packet is secured, the Admissions Committee will convene to review and determine if PHASE has the necessary staffing, expertise, and capacity to safely serve the referral.
- If yes, the division Director will assign a Program Manager to set up an Admission meeting date.
- At the Admissions meeting, the team will set a Service Initiation date (Start Date), which is typically five to ten business days following the Admissions meeting.
To begin the referral process, please use the Referral Packet, below.
Provider NPI & Historical Rates (7/1/2015)