Additions to Staff -- Join a growing non-profit today!
PHASE is looking to hire a Designated Coordinator for the Work Activity/Inn Program at our Mora and Pine City locations. This position will provide supervision, support and evaluation of an assigned caseload, including implementing participants outcomes, conducting/monitoring individual programs, quarterly/annual reviews, provide direct support to support to staff and ensure compliance with state/federal programs/requirements. Incumbent will establish and communicate daily work/activity schedules, assigning support staff/job coaches to program participants caseloads, provide supervision to support staff/job coaches and program participants, conduct time studies, and direct coordination of solutions within the department.
Qualifications for Entry:
- AA degree/equivalent in special education, human services and/or related field
- Designated Coordinator status qualified per Department of Human Services requirements (MN Status 245D)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in human services agency environment working with person with disabilities
- 2 years of experience managing employees
- Ability to pass a criminal background check requirements, vehicle insurance check, and other DHS requirements
- Must possess a valid Minnesota driver's license with a clean driving record
We look forward to YOU joining our team!!